My Domain Billing Issue
JPDJohn

I subscribed to the Verizon product My Domain last year when I moved out of the Verizon service area.  It is an annual billing agreement and the credit card listed at the time of sign-up expired.  Verizon notified me by email that had occurred and has given me 10 days to supply a valid credit card number for billing.  All perfectly reasonable up to this point.

I spoke with a Verizon rep a month ago and supposedly signed up for auto pay so there would be no issues.  Apparently that didn't work correctly.  I called the 800 # provided in the email on 2 separate occaisons and was transferred no less than 6 times.  Half of the reps had no idea what the My Domain product was, the other half knew about it, but couldn't access it or couldn't make changes to add my credit card. 

On the 3rd call I was transferred to something called the "Verizon ecenter" and the rep walked me through the website to update the credit card number.  I was assured that would solve the problem and the new card would be billed once the overnight billing cycle executed.  That was Monday and it still hasn't billed.

All I want to do is pay my money and keep my email address.  Supposedly, I only have 6 days left to get this straight.

Any suggestions are welcome, but know that every 800 # I've tried yields the same results, endless transfers to people who make great noises but do nothing.  I also sent an email Got a reply within 15 minutes expressing sympathy but saying they could do nothing about any billing issues.  They probably need to look for a different email address.......

Thanks for listening..... 

0 Likes
Re: My Domain Billing Issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JPDJohn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes