No one can fix "account suspended" error on email
janeb2
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I try to login in to email, I get "Account suspended.  Contact Tech Support."  Tech support sent me to billling, which lost the call.    There is no reason for this to be a billing issue.  Who can I turn to to ge this fixed?  

0 Likes
Re: No one can fix "account suspended" error on email
minded
Contributor - Level 1

Because it says technical support, I would call tech support back, take the name of the rep assisting you, and if they say it is a billing concern, have them warm transfer you billing.  Before they do that, though, make it clear to them that you do not want them to drop of the line until you are convinced the billing department can assist you with this.

Sometimes these sorts of problems take a concerted effort of multiple departments.

tns
Master - Level 2

Note that billing is essentially only available m-f and during limited hours. For somethings only 9-5.  

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

if your interenet was restored, then you probably have a cookie that is old, so try doing this, and report back if it fixed it.

0 Likes
janeb2
Enthusiast - Level 3

The probem was not on any of my laptops, iphone, desktops, tablets, etc. It was on the server.  After wasted hours on the phone with tech support, I had to demand that a supervisor escalate the problem.  Email started flowing again a couple of hours later.   It is very frustrating to waste so much time. 

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@janeb wrote:

The probem was not on any of my laptops, iphone, desktops, tablets, etc. It was on the server.  After wasted hours on the phone with tech support, I had to demand that a supervisor escalate the problem.  Email started flowing again a couple of hours later.   It is very frustrating to waste so much time. 

Glad to see that your issue did get resolved.

Not to belittle your efforts in any way (I know calling repeatedly is frustrating), but getting that kind of issue resolved within 24 hours is actually a pretty good turnaround.

0 Likes