Re: not able to manage sub accounts
MrBigShot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two accounts: one primary and another that is secondary.

From the primary account, I can no longer manage the secondary.  Indeed, it is no longer even visible, though email continues to work.

Is there some way to fix this on my end?

Thanks.

0 Likes
LilC2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still unable to access any of my Sub Accounts....

And there are eight of them.

I need to make changes.

The Sub Accounts will not display.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LilC,

Have you contacted Verizon Support for assistance with your issue?  If not, you may do so though the options provided at Contact Us.

0 Likes
LilC2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well Lawrence, I am regretting taking your advice

Just completed an online chat with someone on the other side of the world, who insisted that it was necessary to install the goto assist, so that they could fix the problem which they insisted was my browser, in spite of my telling them that I had tried on three different browser, on two different devices.  (This after insisting they had to reset my password(s) which I refused to agree to).

One hour later, my Internet Explorer 11 was hosed, with the idiot having performed a complete reset back to defauts, with all my toolbars gone... pfft!  And all my custom security settings and......... grrrr....

And still I cannot access my sub accounts because...... IT IS a Web Page/ coding problem!

So I finally booted him from my computer, and then my phone was ringing at 1:10 AM. Promising the email problem will be solved in 24 hours. 

It has never been an email problem.  I can access the email for each account on the web server.

I can't manage or remove any of them.  Or add a new one  !

So 2 hours later, and after a complete system restore of Windows 8.1, I now have my browser functioning the way it was before.

Another 30 minutes of re installing updates from the past 4 days should bring my hours wasted bill to about 6 hours total on this issue alone.

Comcast is getting a call tomorrow.

Services that I have contracted and paid for, that do not function = breach of contract in my book.

Yes, I am angry and frustrated.  <sigh>

0 Likes
LilC2
Enthusiast - Level 2

After time on telephone on 3/18, and disconnect from e-center, and correction of the ticket submitted, the promised resolution date of 3/19 by 5 PM came and went.

Finally, today, I can access my sub-accounts for the first time in a long time.

Hope that others have success also.

0 Likes