Outlook Express 6 and Verizon Inbox
raglan1854

Last night I inadvertantly opened Outlook Express (I have since eliminated the desktop short cut) and ALL of my 256 e-mails in my Verizon INBOX immediately shifted to the Outlook Express 6 INBOX, and emptied the Verizon folder. 

I was going to distribute those e-mails to my other Verizon folders, as a high percentage contain extremely sensitive and critical information.

How do I get those messages moved from Outllook Express back to my Verizon INBOX?  IMPORT/EXPORT does not seem to work, as Verizon is my only account, and I get the cue that I have no POP Accounts from which to INPORT. (I do not use Yahoo, Hotmail, Google, etc., for any e-mails.)  This is driving me driving me up the wall.  Please help! 

0 Likes
Re: Outlook Express 6 and Verizon Inbox
DeAnn805

The same exact thing happened to me. I had to forward each and every email back to myself. I don't know any other way. It was when I was with Time Warner. Now that I am with Verizon, I can't seem to send emails using Outlook Express. Each time I try an error code pops up.

"Server rejected the sender's email address...Protocol:SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Authentication Required, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number 0x800CCC78"

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I set everything up in Outlook Express 6 as instructed, step by step. I can recieve emails, but can't send them.

Thanks!

0 Likes