Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Re: Has anyone successfully filed a complaint through the mail to corporate headquarters?

goodolddoggy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Has anyone successfully filed a complaint through the mail to corporate headquarters?

Message 1 of 3
(1,254 Views)

Why was the existing  thread with this topic heading shut down? The reply option is no longer available.

What I wanted to post  is the correspondence address for Verizon, which is written in tiny print on the back of your bill. So, for anyone else who is frustrated with Verizon and can't get a decent answer by phone or email, try the following. Write:

PO Box 11328
Saint Petersburg, FL 33733-1328

I am writing with a complaint that I was not notified about the security breach with Epsilon. I had to contact Verizon. This may already be a topic somewhere in one of these blogs. I wouldn't even know how to get there, but I am filing a complaint.

g.

2 REPLIES 2
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 2 of 3
(1,191 Views)

Contact Us link also provides a physical mailing address on this site.  it's a link at the bottom of every page. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator
Moved:

Complaints can anyonehelp? I want real answers and help PLEASE

Message 3 of 3
(669 Views)
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title