SOS - 4 1/2 hrs and still nothing. Email disabled!
Krick2
we have been with Verizon for over 10 years. Three years ago we moved and discontinued our Internet/Cable service at our old house but continued with our wireless. Verizon does not offer any residential services at our new residence. Today, without notice, my Verizon email was disabled. I spoke to 9different people who told me the only way to get my emails back was to purchase new service so I could link the account with the service. THERE IS NO VERIZON Service IN THE AREA! They said I could purchase the email service monthly, but I have to have a residential account to sign into BEFORE I request the monthly email service (again, no residential services). A FIOS technician told me if I could 'connect to someone's house box who wasn't currently using their service' I could get it that way. Huh? I can move on with the email address but I have very important folders within the email that are imperative to get. Can't they 'enable' my email for 24 hrs? It seems like such a simple thing...everyone at Verizon laughs when I said that! I asked if I could link it to my wireless service. They told me 'no, that is a different company'...huh again? SOS!
0 Likes
Re: SOS - 4 1/2 hrs and still nothing. Email disabled!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: SOS - 4 1/2 hrs and still nothing. Email disabled!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to check in to your email options.  Here is a direct link to chat with us when you have a moment

~Jess

https://collaborateext.verizon.com/aims/aims/SocialMediaSupport.jsp?ID=KrickForums

0 Likes