Stupid enept VERIZON
lincopc

HAY STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE @verizon.

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO REMOVE MY EMAIL FROM SOME ONE ELSES ACCOUNT SINCE JANUARY.

THEU ARE CONSTANTLY BEING TOLD YO PAY UP. YOU THEN GIVE THEM A VIOS PACKAGE. {edited for privacy} A CHRISTINE

Your Order has been received and is being processed

Dear CHRISTINE,

We have received your request and your order is being processed.

ORDER SUMMARY*
Master Order Number: {edited for privacy}
Order Date: Nov 14, 2015

As soon as this order completes the changes will be reflected on your account and your next bill. To view all active services on your account or a copy of your most recent bill, please visit
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.

SMART REAL SMART.

GET MY EMAIL OFF THEIR ACCOUNT ONCE AND FOR ALL. AND """NO I'M NOT CALLING YOU ANY MORE. NEXT MESSAGES WILL GO TO MR. PRESIDENT

0 Likes
Re: Stupid enept VERIZON
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lincopc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes