Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

sub-account e-mail help!!

Reply
burnzy450
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-19-2010

sub-account e-mail help!!

Message 1 of 5
(2,853 Views)

Hello,

 

I need to change the password on an e-mail sub-account.  Can anyone help?  I go to edit the primary account, scroll down to the sub-account and click on edit.  I put in the information and click submit and it just takes me back to the top of the page.

 

 

Also, I need to change a sub-account and make it the primary account - need help w/that also.

 

 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 6,190
Registered: ‎09-24-2008

Re: sub-account e-mail help!!

Message 2 of 5
(2,833 Views)

 


@burnzy450 wrote:

 

I need to change the password on an e-mail sub-account.  Can anyone help?  I go to edit the primary account, scroll down to the sub-account and click on edit.  I put in the information and click submit and it just takes me back to the top of the page.

 

 


 

Log-in to the sub account and change the password there.

 

As need be, click on I forgot my password and follow the directions there.

 

 


@burnzy450 wrote:

 

Also, I need to change a sub-account and make it the primary account - need help w/that also.

 

 

Thanks!


 

I am not sure if that is possible or Not, but I suspect that it is impossible.

 

However someone else, may know the correct answer.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.


 

burnzy450
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-19-2010

Re: sub-account e-mail help!!

Message 3 of 5
(2,811 Views)

I called tech support and they gave me a temp password.  Logged in but I cannot find where to change it.

 

Where do I go once logged in?

dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 6,190
Registered: ‎09-24-2008

Re: sub-account e-mail help!!

Message 4 of 5
(2,736 Views)

#1 Try to go to http://www.verizon.net/central/appmanager/portal/vzcentral?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_announceme...

 

#2 Click on My Account.

 

#3 Log-in as need be.

 

#4 Where it says password, click on EDIT.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.


 

theinsuror
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎11-30-2011

Re: sub-account e-mail help!!

Message 5 of 5
(715 Views)

@dslr595148 wrote:

 


@burnzy450 wrote:

 

I need to change the password on an e-mail sub-account.  Can anyone help?  I go to edit the primary account, scroll down to the sub-account and click on edit.  I put in the information and click submit and it just takes me back to the top of the page.

 

 


 

Log-in to the sub account and change the password there.

 

As need be, click on I forgot my password and follow the directions there.

 

 


@burnzy450 wrote:

 

Also, I need to change a sub-account and make it the primary account - need help w/that also.

 

 

Thanks!


 

I am not sure if that is possible or Not, but I suspect that it is impossible.

 

However someone else, may know the correct answer.



Hello, I have a sub account but don't seem to be able to access it. How do you access the sub-account. I have it named and have issued a password, so if I want to send myself an e-mail from the primary account to the sub account as a test, how do I log on or get access to it?

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started


Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Posts

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title