Sub account emails
JAKFL

How about when you call me after spending 2 hours on the phone with your tech support telling me the sub account email issue has been fixed and I can go to my verizon and sign up...it actually is available and ready and working.  As a new customer this is not boding well for your service and I am about ready to cancel it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sub account emails
switchback2

I have a similiar issue. Fios setup was done on Friday 12/14/12 and yet MyVerizon home page still reads installation to be done on that day and no links work. The main problem is I cannot setup any sub-accounts in email. 3 hours w/customer support, ticket written and no one has a solution. Is this a verizon issue? or something on my end. Very fustrating cause I'm still paying for optimum just to keep the email account alive. Anyone have similar situation or any suggestions on what can be done to resolve? Verizon tech helpless desk had no solutions.

0 Likes
kwillikens

Same exact problem here.  FIOS installed yesterday.   I've spent 4 hours trying to set up a separate email for my husband.  The onlne rep said it was because I was using internet explorer as my browser and the google chrome would work.  Not true!  Most of the my verizon and support  links do not work and some say they will when my installation is completed.  Very frustrating!    I WISH I had good news to report.

0 Likes
Rmason2

Okay, this is DEFINITELY a Verizon issue. All of us can't be doing something wrong. I have spent the past 3 days with tech support trying to get sub-accounts for my family. Finally last night after days of frustration tech support said it's not my system, it's a Verizon website problem because the link is missing.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Switchback,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
bill12358

I am having the same problems. Is there no solution to this problem?????

0 Likes