Sub e-mail account pop up asking for password
phils2888
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting a pop up in MS2007 asking for my password.  I enter my pw and it apparently is not what I type in. Somehow my pw was changed for my sub account.  When I use the troubleshoot it asks for answer to my secret question.  When I enter the answer, it apparently does not match with what verizon thinks it is.  How can I fix this.  My main account and several other sub e-mail accounts work fine.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sub e-mail account pop up asking for password
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Philip, we can get that reset for you and we are here right now to help. We do need to secure your account information first. Please use the following link to start a chat session with us.

https://collaborateext.verizon.com/aims/aims/SocialMediaSupport.jsp?ID=phils2888

-GKC

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please refer to this thread to see if it resolves your issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Account-Password-Lockout/m-p/744863

0 Likes
phils2888
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lawrence, this repair is not for my problem.  My primary e-mail account works fine. I cannot access a sub-e-mail account and cannot find a way to fix that. One place I found to reset a password for a sub account asks "What is your favorite food?"  My answer to that question is apparently NOT the correct one and that is as far as I can go to reset the password on a sub-account.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi phils2888

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Philip, we can get that reset for you and we are here right now to help. We do need to secure your account information first. Please use the following link to start a chat session with us.

https://collaborateext.verizon.com/aims/aims/SocialMediaSupport.jsp?ID=phils2888

-GKC

0 Likes