synching with Blackberry devices - message counter
corkbuster2

I have a personal Verizon BlackBerry Curve and a work provided AT&T Blackberry Curve that both interface with my @verizon.net account.  Both Blackberry devices are working fine and confirmed by their respective support personnel.

The unread message counter on the top of the screen sporadically shows unread messages that do not exist. If I search for all UNREAD messages in the phone, nothing is returned.  Since there is no actual message in my INBOX, I am leaning toward a SPAM message that trips the counter, but is moved to the SPAM folder before being pulled down to the device.  This happens once, twice, three times a day and is getting quite annoying.  Mail is flowing to and from without any problems.

If I pull the battery out and in to restart the device, the erroneous message counter is corrected.

The fact that this happens on 2 different phones, on two different carriers, points to the connection to the @verizon.net mailbox

Anyone have anything similar?

0 Likes
Re: synching with Blackberry devices - message counter
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

This forum is for Verizon Landline services. You can post your question at http://community.vzw.com/ . You will get alot more responses and help there because that is the Verizon Wireless forums.

0 Likes