Temporary Error Message 14
fl_mimi61

I keep getting this message when trying to open my email. It's been happening for several days. I've tried, but it still keeps happening. Help!

Temporary Error: We’re sorry, but Verizon Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Temporary Error Message 14
nrc1504
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a common error message found with Yahoo! server emails. The troubleshooting tips will ask you to change the browser or update it. Trust me, it doesn't work.

Try getting an email client (Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird) and set it up to get your emails on the computer. If you have a smartphone, set up your emails on it. 

Until Yahoo! decides to admit there is an issue with their server, this is the only solution to get all your emails. You know all emails aren't shown as long as you keep receiving temporary error 14. Try an email client and I will bet you will find extra emails that you never saw online.

0 Likes
Re: Temporary Error Message 14
MsSusan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been getting this message when using Firefox NOT IE since Yahoo updated it's e-mail a few days ago.  I thought it was a Verizon issue but I guess not.

0 Likes