Too many sign ins to get to my email
reikiferret

After I sign in to Verizon, I get the page with the email preview window.  When I try to see my email in detail, I am taken to a new sign in place (appreared for the first time a few days ago) where I need to enter the same ID and password I keyed in 30 seconds ago.  Makes no sense and I can't figure out how it could add security.  I really dislike the email since we left Yahoo.  

0 Likes
Re: Too many sign ins to get to my email
Justin46
Legend

@reikiferret wrote:

After I sign in to Verizon, I get the page with the email preview window.  When I try to see my email in detail, I am taken to a new sign in place (appreared for the first time a few days ago) where I need to enter the same ID and password I keyed in 30 seconds ago.  Makes no sense and I can't figure out how it could add security.  I really dislike the email since we left Yahoo.  

Why don't you just use the following URL to get to Verizon email:

http://webmail.verizon.com/

Faster, and only one login.

Keller, TX 76248

Re: Too many sign ins to get to my email
OnAndOnonymous

In response to the suggestion to enter webmail.verizon.com (or .net) to bypass the problem, I am now forced to choose to the new interface (why? what's in it for me? why now?):

Please note that once you switch to Message Center, you will not be able to return to your current webmail experience - but we don't think you'll want to!

Go to Email
Yes, I want to go to
Message Center to check email.

And, about the timing-out issue, having spent a few sessions trying to explore this choice, I finally reached VZ by phone late this afternoon.  After about an hour on the phone I was told to write a letter and snail-mail it to the Complaints Department at a PO Box in FL.  Then an online survey appeared.

I worked on the online survey for about 5 minutes, was interrupted by a visitor, and when I then I finished it up and went to send it.  I was informed at that point that the survey had not been sent -- that it had to be completed within 20 min of the end of the call.

0 Likes