Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Too many sign ins to get to my email

reikiferret
Contributor
Contributor

Too many sign ins to get to my email

Message 1 of 3
(863 Views)

After I sign in to Verizon, I get the page with the email preview window.  When I try to see my email in detail, I am taken to a new sign in place (appreared for the first time a few days ago) where I need to enter the same ID and password I keyed in 30 seconds ago.  Makes no sense and I can't figure out how it could add security.  I really dislike the email since we left Yahoo.  

2 REPLIES 2
Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Too many sign ins to get to my email

Message 2 of 3
(859 Views)

@reikiferret wrote:

After I sign in to Verizon, I get the page with the email preview window.  When I try to see my email in detail, I am taken to a new sign in place (appreared for the first time a few days ago) where I need to enter the same ID and password I keyed in 30 seconds ago.  Makes no sense and I can't figure out how it could add security.  I really dislike the email since we left Yahoo.  

Why don't you just use the following URL to get to Verizon email:

http://webmail.verizon.com/

Faster, and only one login.

Keller, TX 76248

OnAndOnonymous
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Too many sign ins to get to my email

Message 3 of 3
(848 Views)

In response to the suggestion to enter webmail.verizon.com (or .net) to bypass the problem, I am now forced to choose to the new interface (why? what's in it for me? why now?):

Please note that once you switch to Message Center, you will not be able to return to your current webmail experience - but we don't think you'll want to!

Go to Email
Yes, I want to go to
Message Center to check email.

And, about the timing-out issue, having spent a few sessions trying to explore this choice, I finally reached VZ by phone late this afternoon.  After about an hour on the phone I was told to write a letter and snail-mail it to the Complaints Department at a PO Box in FL.  Then an online survey appeared.

I worked on the online survey for about 5 minutes, was interrupted by a visitor, and when I then I finished it up and went to send it.  I was informed at that point that the survey had not been sent -- that it had to be completed within 20 min of the end of the call.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title