trashmail How do I stop getting all this trash mail
chetg1
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: trashmail How do I stop getting all this trash mail
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello,

Thank you for posting. In reference to trash mail, what type of mail are you receiving? I sent you a private message to get more information to assist you.
Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
swanepop
Enthusiast - Level 2

For some weeks now I have been getting 5-6 emails a day with normal subject line, but random words in the preview pane on my iPod; when opened, I see a "normal" company webpage trying to sell me something. Windows Mail recognizes this as trash and sends it immediately to my trash folder on my home computer, but my iPod isn't so smart. Can't Verizon stop this nonsense?

tns
Master - Level 2

Sounds like quite typical spam.  Try not opening such things. Among other things turn on Verizon spam filter.  Its not perfect but cuts down on some spam.

kaggirl1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issues with spam.  It is even filtering to my Blackberry.  Verizon.net does not seem to catch it, but my Outlook does.  How do I stop this?