Unable to Get Into Yahoo Email
suetench

I am having great difficulty with my email.  I use a yahoo.com email and it is linked to my Verizon account.  I need to change my yahoo password and when I click on that, i am redirected to my Verizon home page.  I am unable to get into my Yahoo mail at this point.  Please help me.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Get Into Yahoo Email
MsSusan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can no longer access my e-mail through the Verizon "dashboard" which I assume is what you mean by home page. I too have trouble with Yahoo passwords.

Go directly to verizon webmail to access e-mail. I'll locate link for you asap.

I haven't tried to change my yahoo password so I'm not sure how to handle that.

0 Likes
jeanninebower23

While trying to access my yahoo email, after entering my username and password I receive a message stating that I need to reset my password.  HOWEVER, when I click on the button to reset password it takes me to the verizon account page.  I've tried two times to speak with Verizon customer service with no luck.  They keep saying it is a "yahoo" issue.  Yahoo states that it is a verizon issue.  I need help!!!  All my monthly bills are sent to the yahoo email and I need access to this email.  My email is {edited for privacy}.

According to Yahoo help forum, Verizon needs to submit an escalation of the issue to Yahoo to have the verizon and yahoo accounts unlinked. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jeanninebower23,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Email Account Alert; go to webmail.verizon.com
jeanninebower23

There's no point in having this "escalated" to a verizon agent.  All that means is that they will send you a generic email that states they cannot support yahoo email.  This is beyond ridiculous.  Verizon has linked my yahoo account to their account and now they are "unable" to help me. 

I would suggest you do the same as me and take this to the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, local news and anyone else that will listen. 

Verizon needs to support their customers whether it's through the yahoo email they've linked to them or not. 

I've been a long time customer of Verizon and after this I'm thinking of moving all of business elsewhere, even if it's more expensive.  What's the point of giving them my business when if I have a problem they just say "we don't have the support to fix that".  My suggestion Verizon.....GET THE SUPPORT!

0 Likes
dean15

I too am unable to access my verizon email through yahoo.  Changed password multiple times and yahoo keeps indicating it's invalid.  Please escalate.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Email Account Alert; go to webmail.verizon.com
wongster09

Totally agree. Just wasted my time thru verizon agent.

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi dean1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
davekva

I've had the exact same problem for several months. I see some people posting on the Yahoo community help pages that they have gotten their accounts unlocked. I have no idea how they've done it, I've had no luck getting help from Verizon or Yahoo on this. I click on my "Reset Password" message on Yahoo, and it takes me to the Verizon log in page. How is it possible that nobody can help me fix this?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi davekva, 

0 Likes