Unable to pay bill for MyDomain @verizon.net email address
wpl2517

I am having the same problem that several other posters to this forum have described.  Upon moving out of the Verizon service area, I subscribed to Verizon's MyDomain service to maintain my @verizon.net email address.  The first year's annual fee of $19.95 was included in my last Verizon phone bill when I moved from Virginia in 2013.  I did not receive a bill for the service in 2014.  I received an email from Verizon early in 2015 saying that there had been an error in their billing system and that I would begin being billed in 2015.  I have now received a bill and find that there is no way to pay it.  Like other posters, I have call Verizon customer service, who referred me to another Verizon phone number, which when dialed gives me a selection menu, the choices of which refer me back to the first Verizon customer service number that I called - i.e. an infinite loop.

The other forum posts on this issue have received a reply from an ElizabethS with Verizon, who has "escalated" the issue to a customer service agent who will correspond directly with the customer on solving the issue.  If ElizabethS is out there, please escalate me - there must be some solution that doesn't require multiple phone calls and being directed on a multitude of wild goose chases.

Thanks,

Frustrated MyDomain Customer in South Carolina

0 Likes
Re: Unable to pay bill for MyDomain @verizon.net email address
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes