Unable to send emails over 1kb while on my home network.
java_man
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yesterday I noticed that I am unable to send emails that are larger than 1kb or have attachments larger than that while I am at home on my network with FiOS router. If I connect to hotspot on my cell (AT&T) or my work WiFi everything works like a charm.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? 

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Unable to send emails over 1kb while on my home network.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've seen this happen with Double NAT and MTU issues in the mix. Do you have more than one router in your home that you are connecting through? In addition, how long have you used FiOS for?

0 Likes

I have the exact same problem. Any email largen than 1KB gets stuck in Queue. Does anyone have a solution? Problem started on 09/17/2014 and is prsent since then. Very frustrating!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@7399 wrote:

I have the exact same problem. Any email largen than 1KB gets stuck in Queue. Does anyone have a solution? Problem started on 09/17/2014 and is prsent since then. Very frustrating!

Considering most of us ARE NOT having this problem we clearly need details on how you are sending to see if we can suggest solutions.

I have just tried from my laptop and Mobile phone WHILE connected over my home network and not had any problem.

Remember you are talking to PEERS here and we cannot guess what your setup is.

So explain details without giving us personal info (ids, password, name, etc)

0 Likes