Unable to sign in to Verizon Account
thompa124
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there,

It started a week or so ago when my wife was having difficulty signing into her webmail account. The Verizon system would not recognize her password - so we reset it over ...and over ad nauseam. So I called Tech Support to be told eventually, after they tried operating the laptop remotely to clear the cache etc, that it was our machine... they promptly disconnected before I could type that I had tried using different machines! I found a work-around, suggested in the forum, to gain access by 'changing the location which worked ... for a while..

So I called again...

They worked on changing password, where we met, etc etc... but could not gain us access.

We are out of the country so the time change is awkward to deal with, so I called the next evening.. my wife could still not access her webmail, and again, GoToAssist was used to operate our laptop... but again it failed and this time I was told that our ISP here in the UK had 'blacklisted' our IP address. Various checks afterwards proved this to be untrue.

So I called the following evening - remember that each call is a transatlantic call and lasts over 2 hours each...!

This time the lady said there was a problem with lots of people abroad who could not access their Verizon em,ail through their browsers and Tech support were working on the issue. They promised to call when the issue was resolved - but that was two days ago.

Now, my wife is 'secondary' on the account... and when I tried to log in as primary... I can't access the Verizon site at all! Can't even look up my bills back home!

Verizon are letting us down badly! 

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to sign in to Verizon Account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes