Unable to view/locate support email reply
Cai1987

I put in a support request earlier today, and I just received an email to my Gmail account saying that there was a response waiting for. I followed the link and signed in, but there are no new messages in my verizon inbox, not even after repeated log in/out attempts. I didn't have POP enabled until after I recieved the Gmail message, so it shouldn't have erased after sending me the notification.

Is there a separate message box for support messages? I can't tell if I'm just missing it somehow or if it's really an error.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view/locate support email reply
vz_ric
Contributor - Level 1

I'm a little unclear about the issue so by all means, let me know if my reply is any help or way off the mark.

Verizon is your internet provider and with that you have the option of creating up to 10 Verizon email accounts. Your Verizon emails are yours to use or not for as long as you are a Verizon subscriber. If you had emails from another company, a gmail, yahoo, AOL, etc.. You can still use them as you always have as well as using the Verizon email. Any time you do anything online, say shopping or customer service, whatever email you provide will be the one that company will use to get back to you. So if you give your gmail, your responses will go to gmail, yahoo to yahoo, Verizon to Verizon and so on. Your emails will work the same as they always have.

Everyone gets their first VZ login/email account when you begin your service, primarily as a way for you to access your account, pay bills, etc. If that's all you use it for, that's perfectly fine, many don't, but you always have that option. It's not necessary to use your VZ email as a contact if you're getting customer support from us. Whichever email you use or prefer is perfectly acceptable. You don't have to sign in at myverizon if you are sent messages to you gmail account. Your messages will go to gmail if that's the email you provided to support.

POP, which is also a complimentary service, typically is when you use a piece of software, like Microsoft outlook to download your emails off their respective websites and directly onto you computer. The advantage being if you have multiple email accounts across multiple systems, the software downloads all your emails automatically, so you don't have to go login at myverizon-sign out, login at Google-sign out, sign in at yahoo, etc. But if you use just the one or two emails then your better off just going to the site as downloading all those emails will just take up space on you computer as opposed to on some web server some where.

Whew... I really hope this information is useful. Let me know if it's not. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view/locate support email reply
amylemon26

I am having the same issue, I sent an email to support with an account question. I received an email saying my reply was ready and to log in, however no new emails or replies are on my page. Am I missing something? Why can't I see the message sent back to me from Verizon support?

0 Likes