Re: Unable to whitelist IP/domain
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ukrtest

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

kspen1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this same exact problem for IP 23.239.31.193.

The previous owner of this IP apparently got it blacklisted.  Two years later, our provider assigns this same IP to our mail server.

Mail from our server is accepted by every provider except for Verizon.  I have spent hours on the phone but no one at Verizon will even put me in contact with the appropriate department in order to discuss whitelisting my mail server IP.  In fact, no one seems to even know what department handles the Verzion.net mail server.  One support person told me the entire system is automated and there is no department to forward me to.  Competely absurd and unacceptable.

My business also uses Verizon for our cell phone service.  We are considering cancelling all of our Verizon contracts over this.

Can anyone at Verizon help me get this IP white listed so that we can email our customers that use verizon.net email addresses?

We are not spammers.  We are a legitimate company in the United States.  We have a secure mail server with valid DNS records (SPF, DKIM, MX, A, etc) for our mail server.  We've had no trouble whitelisting this IP with much larger companies/email service providers.

Help?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello kspen

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

RonelleIce

Hi

We found that our server IP's have been blocked by your anti-spam system. As suggested in the delivery failed notifications, we have completed the whitelist form on your website. The IP address concerned is a static, assigned address and there is a valid reverse DNS entry. We try to keep our network free from abuse, thus we would like to determine what is causing these blocks. Does your system automatically block IP addresses or would you be able to provide us with either mail headers or logs that will help us address this matter.

Could I ask that this is escalated to someone that can resolve the issue? None of our users can send mail to Verizon.net domain.

0 Likes
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RonelleIce,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
GeekMaster

Hi,

The mail server I run is unable to send messages to Verizon addresses. I have submitted the whitelist form and received a generic response that indicated that the server is associated with spam (which it never has been while under my administration). I would really appreciate some help resolving this issue. Thanks

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GeekMaster,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
VertexEffects

Hello,

We have the same issue with our dedicated server IP,   can this be escalated to someone who can resolve this issue?

We can't communice with our clients that have Verizon's emails.

Thank You.

0 Likes
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VertexEffects,

0 Likes