Verizon Email Inbox
RMAG1

I was composing a message and tried to underline a word but pressed CTRL+Underline key several times and my Inbox and all the headings shrank so much as to become unreadable.  How do I restore it back to a readable size?  Is there a key combination that I can use as I can't read any headings?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Email Inbox
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@RMAG wrote:

I was composing a message and tried to underline a word but pressed CTRL+Underline key several times and my Inbox and all the headings shrank so much as to become unreadable.  How do I restore it back to a readable size?  Is there a key combination that I can use as I can't read any headings?

Hold the CTRL key and press the + key. Alternatively, you can hold the CTRL key and use your mouse wheel to scroll up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@RMAG wrote:

Hold the CTRL key and press the + key. Alternatively, you can hold the CTRL key and use your mouse wheel to scroll up.

0 Likes
RMAG1

Thanks for your quick reply.  CTRL+mouse wheel worked.

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

also as a quick key control + 0 resets the viewing back to default

0 Likes