Re: E mail error
ginak2
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are correct. My email service has been going downhill for months -- I think since they upgraded the web interface. It used to work quite nicely. Now it actually stows things in the wrong folders and 90% of the time I have to do operations twice. It may well be a capacity problem, since I have fewer issues very early in the morning and around 5 pm it is a disaster.

I asked someone in tech support about this when I was chatting about another issue and he told me to try Firefox instead of IE!!!!

Since so far (knock on wood) my Internet response continues to be good, perhaps it is time to move to gmail.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email is down?
NotSoFastFriend
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still down in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., as of Noon.

I was put on hold and finally just hung up on, probably because the customer service people are tired of talking to all of us.

drbflwmd

down in Addison, TX

0 Likes
J0hnny1
Enthusiast - Level 3

@mopzo wrote:

Things break. Your car, washing machine, etc....Verizon is not immune to failures, just like everyone else. How about waiting for an explanation. How about going outside, getting some sunlight...fresh air.....hug a tree.

Perhaps you should take a long walk off a short pier...

What kind of **bleep** intentionally seeks to further irritate already frustrated customers by admonishing their frustrations?

crayonman1

I've been getting same message all morning. I need my email!

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes
crayonman1

I've been getting same message all morning. I need my email!

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes
NotSoFastFriend
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get the same thing when I try to access my personal email through the web.

I'm located in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C.

0 Likes
JustMeAndU
Enthusiast - Level 2

Down still in Syracuse, NY at 12:30 EST

0 Likes
ashtree1

FIOS email still down in Columbia, MD at 12:40 PM  10/01/12.  Can't communicate with Verizon via Chat Line either.  Hello Comcast?

0 Likes
dezyndiva
Enthusiast - Level 2

What kind of "______"? A Troll!

0 Likes