Re: Verizon email is down?
frito2

I get the same error code 3002. Last message rec'd @~7:45 AM 10/1. Sending is OK so I suspect the SMTP server is down.

0 Likes
ragnar
Same here in DC
0 Likes
microdisney

Down in Inland Empire Souther California. Got the same error msg. My Droid Razr Maxx is complaining about incorrect password which initially concerned me that my email account was comprimised. What I find very frustrating is that Verizon can post all of their junk spam advertising on their main page and yet not have one single notice to inform their users of a major issue with email. And the sad fact is that we are paying for it.

0 Likes
Logida

I just got the same message.  How does it get fixed?  How long does it take?

0 Likes
cindyjk1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't Verizon post on our Verizon account pages or the Verizon website the status of the email? Instead I've spent a lot of time trying to "chat" with an online agent (I closed it after I was the 99th person in que) or searching all over the Verizon site and the internet to find out what is going on. A simple network status alert message on the My Account page would have been sufficient to let me know Verizon knew about the problem and is working on it.

0 Likes
Lowkey2

(South Jersey)  Mine is down, my wife's seems to be working--- Go Figure

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}

0 Likes
patdemp

it was supposed to be up by 1 pm Central--2Pm eastern. It's not.

0 Likes
patdemp

mobile email not working either

0 Likes
Kingtazman

Down in Virginia all day also....2pm est here....still down

0 Likes
radiocynic1
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of my accounts is down, while another (one of the sub-accounts) is working fine.  I agree that it would really help if Verizon would at least post some kind of notice about the server problem or whatever it is, so we'd know not to be concerned about "wrong password" messages.

0 Likes