Verizon email settings ( outgoing ) cannot send.
SubSession

IMS:

incoming.verizon.net

OMS (SMTP):

outgoing.verizon.net

SSL checked

Incoming (POP 3) 995

Outgoing (SMTP) 465

Server Timeout (Increased to) 3min40sec

Receive email is fine, however send is not working at all. I rebuilt the accounts and the same applies. I disabled email virus protection temporarily and the problem persists. I changed my router settings from high to medium then to low and the same problem again. So Verizon after doing all of my troubleshooting that your site suggests and from others as well, tell me why this is going on and not with a canned response.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email settings ( outgoing ) cannot send.
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Did you check mark my server requires authentication, and then choose "use same as incoming"? All settings are @ Verizon.com/repair
0 Likes
SubSession

Yes everything is per ALL verizon requirements for connection to e-mail and to the internet. So something, other than the above is preventing outgoing mail.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@SubSession wrote:

IMS:

incoming.verizon.net

OMS (SMTP):

outgoing.verizon.net

SSL checked

Incoming (POP 3) 995

Outgoing (SMTP) 465

Server Timeout (Increased to) 3min40sec

Receive email is fine, however send is not working at all. I rebuilt the accounts and the same applies. I disabled email virus protection temporarily and the problem persists. I changed my router settings from high to medium then to low and the same problem again. So Verizon after doing all of my troubleshooting that your site suggests and from others as well, tell me why this is going on and not with a canned response.

What error are you getting when attempting to send?

0 Likes