Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Verizon POP email not working overseaes

bturnerpcg
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon POP email not working overseaes

Message 1 of 3
(1,120 Views)

I have a Windows 8 lapotp and am using Outlook 2013 and everything, sending and receiving, functions properly when I am in the United States. When I travel abroad it suddenly stops working altogether. I am unable to send or receive through Outlook. I am able to browse to the WebMail features but POP through Outlook stops working.

Initially I thought it was my ISP but this same occuence has hapened in several different countries throughout Europe and South America.

I have checked the settings to make sure they did no change at all but as soon as I leave the US or Canada it stops responding / working.

Any thoughts on why this would be?

2 REPLIES 2
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Verizon POP email not working overseaes

Message 2 of 3
(1,105 Views)

Hi bturnerpcg,

Please see the following:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Account-Password-Lockout/td-p/744863

You may need to contact a Verizon customer service representative to regain email access while overseas.

TEMT
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon POP email not working overseaes

Message 3 of 3
(894 Views)

This was a continuing problem for me as I am frequently in London. I travel only with my iPad.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title