Verizon/Time Warner Routing Issue
Stoweshow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having trouble logging on to my email through Outlook, IPad, or IPhone.  The service provider is Time Warner.  Apparently the problem is a routing issue between Time Warner and Verizon and they've had the routing issues for over 2 months and have still not resolved the problem.  Since no one at Verizon seems to know anything about this, does anyone have any information as to when the issue will be resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Time Warner Routing Issue
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you asking TW the same question? Maybe they have it blocked.

0 Likes
Stoweshow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I have talked with TW.  They're the ones who told me that there was a routing issue.  They do not have the site blocked.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@Stoweshow wrote:

I've been having trouble logging on to my email through Outlook, IPad, or IPhone.  The service provider is Time Warner.  Apparently the problem is a routing issue between Time Warner and Verizon and they've had the routing issues for over 2 months and have still not resolved the problem.  Since no one at Verizon seems to know anything about this, does anyone have any information as to when the issue will be resolved?

Try accessing it through webmail. https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/Login.jsp?auth=t

0 Likes
Stoweshow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can sign in using webmail and see my email.  But I can't use Outlook, my IPad or IPhone utilities to see my email using TW as a provider.  If I'm anywhere else, using any other provider, I can use Outlook, my IPad and IPhone without any problems.

When I called TW, they told me the problem was a routing issue that both TW and Verizon were working on and had been working on for at least 2 months, but no solution yet.  They were surprised that no one at Verizon knew this.

Since everything worked fine until a week ago and nothing changed in my settings and Verizon verified that everything was set up correctly, I'm satisfied that this is the issue.  My concern is that not one Verizon representative has acknowledged that there is a routing problem between TW and Verizon; especially if the problem has existed well over 2 months.  You would think that an issue like this should be shared among all their troubleshooting team.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stoweshow,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes