Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Verizon webmail links inactive

Skyfrog
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Verizon webmail links inactive

Message 1 of 3
(2,308 Views)

The lnks in my Verizon Webmail emails, on my Internet Explorer browser, are inactive.  I can't just click on them and go; I have to copy and paste them into an address bar.

This seems to be a new problem--I've found nothing on their help pages that address the problem.

Anyone had and fixed this problem?

Sue

2 REPLIES 2
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Verizon webmail links inactive

Message 2 of 3
(2,284 Views)

Using the Search feature would have located several threads about this issue in less time than it took you to write this post.

Try this one.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Walleye
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon webmail links inactive

Message 3 of 3
(726 Views)

I have the same problem with links. It seems to be sporadically caused by some computer action but I have not narrowed it down to a particular cause. If I restart my  computer, any links within the Verizon e-mail system will "re-activate". So, at least there IS a fix until you repeat that offending action. Meanwhile this is a MAJOR annoyance. This problem started a few months ago.

Oh, one time a re-start did not cure the problem and I had to perform a "restore" operation (to a previous date).

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title