Web Mail stopped working in Chrome today
mconfoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found the response from the support agent to be unacceptable.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Web Mail stopped working in Chrome today
mconfoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Web Mail is now working again in Chrome.  Evidently my original post was edited because you can't quote agents giving you bogus information.  Obviously Chrome was not updated today that fixes the problem.  Obviously, Verizon fixed the problem.  Obviously, their agent needs more education on the web.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
weedeater1
Contributor - Level 3

Having worked for a company that did web development, I can say that it is not Verizon's responsibility to make their web mail system work with Chrome if they don't want to.

mconfoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Given Chrome is now the number 1 browser, sounds kind of crazy not too.  The issue is has anyone even tried it at Verizon or is the problem on my end for some reason?

0 Likes
mconfoy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Web Mail is now working again in Chrome.  Evidently my original post was edited because you can't quote agents giving you bogus information.  Obviously Chrome was not updated today that fixes the problem.  Obviously, Verizon fixed the problem.  Obviously, their agent needs more education on the web.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I use chrome religiously, and am in and out of webmail all day.  you may have a bad cookie or setting that tripped up.  You should try resetting chrome, or running it in incognito mode.

How to completely reset Google Chrome - YouTube

Incognito mode (browse in private) - Google Chrome H

0 Likes