Webmail -can't read inbox iOS 8 iphone5
djb5
Contributor - Level 3
Using webmail, full site and unable to read any of the email or even the subject line. Sort of a compressed screen. Oddly this is exactly what happened to me when overseas several months ago and it happened on hotel PC as well as on iphone 5 iOS 7. I have a loaner phone from Apple, any chance this is related?
Attached screenshot
0 Likes
Re: Webmail -can't read inbox iOS 8 iphone5
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm using iPhone 5

iOs 8.1.2

just signed in using Fios Mobile    Version 3.8.4.12

Was able to read emails that are in my Inbox

0 Likes
Re: Webmail -can't read inbox iOS 8 iphone5
djb5
Contributor - Level 3
Tom H309 - thank you for your input. I'll have to table my efforts here. I am using a loaner iphone which is on iOS 8.1.1 and it doesn't have enough free storage to upgrade to iOS 8.1.2. As it stands, I now can't even login to webmail to see the dysfunctional page I got yesterday. I go to webmail.verizon.com, but get redirected to a verizon.com general page that wants to sell me things or work on Tv or phone services. Following links I get to text that says something like " this function is only available on app, download the app". I can get emails using my iphone mail app, but want to know I can get to my email even when verizon decides to shut off access to POP server (like they have done for overseas access).
I've moved nearly everything off verizon email to gmail, but verizon has some sort of bug that prevents changing contact email for your account here (a known issue per topics on this board, you change it and it reverts). So, I do have a bypass for now and will try to just accept the situation as it is. Thank you Tom.
Just remembered - I can just forward my verizon email for another bypass (wasn't doing that bcz I wanted to watch my verizon email for incoming from places I may have forgotten to update my email to gmail account). I am so anxious to be relieved of flaky verizon email issues. Almost there
[PS webmail working fine on my ipad iOS 7]
0 Likes