Webmail rich interface and Mozilla
lgines

I'm no longer able to access the rich interface of my webmail when using Mozilla (I'm only able to view my webmail through the basic interface using this browser).  I don't even have the option of switching from basic to rich interface.  When I go to My Settings -- General, the drop down menu that lets one toggle from basic to rich interface does not appear.  Does anybody know how I can get rich webmail interface back on Mozilla?  Thanks much!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Webmail rich interface and Mozilla
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

There should be a link at the top of your inbox to switch back to the Rich Interface.

It should look similar to this:

Only it will say "Rich" where this image shows "Basic" instead. (I'm using this image because it's already approved and so should appear immediately.)

Hope this helps!

andyjnsn30

I am having the same problem.  The "Rich" interface option does not appear in the header, nor is it one of the available options in the "Display" options.  It worked just fine for me until recently.  Either something changed in the Webmail software or something changed in Firefox.  I have an older version of Firefox on my Linux desktop at work and the Rich interface works just fine there.

0 Likes
andyjnsn30

What's most annoying is that I had to go back to IE8 on Vista in order to get the Rich Interface (although Firefox supports it just fine on my Linux box at work and my wife's computer running Win2K).  What's so special about Firefox and Vista?  Perhaps it's a cookie thing, but I have too many vital ones in Firefox to blow them away.  I notice that Verizon Webmail frequently "hangs" under IE8, and invariably if you look at the status line, it servicing RealMedia Ads.  Priority is obviously given to servicing the ads, not servicing user's email requests.  Do the ads have to be so media intensive?

0 Likes