e mail sign in
firefoxy196648
Enthusiast - Level 2

why must i sign in and use my password each time i check my e mail its a real pain

0 Likes
Re: e mail sign in
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
KEEP ME SIGNED IN issue
endatthecolony
Enthusiast - Level 1

How much longer do we have to endure with this issue?  I recommend that Verizon reimburse each and everyone of us with credit for this inept attempt to "secure" the accounts.

Re: KEEP ME SIGNED IN issue
littlebilly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'M BACK SIGNING IN EVERYTIME I GET ON VERIZON E-MAIL AGAIN WHAT AM GOING TO DO.

Always have to keep signing in to access email.
josephkovi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ever since there was some kind of security upgrade a few weeks ago, I keep having to sign in to my email, even when I check off that box that says to keep me signed in. How can I not have to sign in? Getting old doing it 10 times a day.

Re: KEEP ME SIGNED IN issue
buela1
Enthusiast - Level 1

keep me sined in

do not shut computer off

keep computer on at all times

signing in
hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

So this having to sign in every time I want to go to My Verizon is permanent? 

0 Likes
Re: signing in
Jowls1
Enthusiast - Level 2

very good question. on top of signing in each time, it take me at least 3 attemps, being told first 2 times "due to enhanced security i need to update my info" which i do, then when signing in i am told my information is incorrect, so...... back to updating my info again. Man Frustrated verizon folks, you have a problem with your sign in page, you need to take a look at it.Robot Frustrated

Re: signing in
hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

At first I thought this was temporary,but seeing that this has been like this for over 3 weeks I am guessing this is going to be permanent.

Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
bswamp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sorry, as a consumer, I can't help.  But I wanted to agree; you've done nothing wrong.  It is not a question of whether the chat tech support are good people.  The problem is upper management does not address the monumentally horrible defectiveness of all aspects of sign-in on email.

Since late 2014, it takes me MORE THAN 10 TIMES AS LONG TO SIGN IN.

I WANT AN OPT OUT FEATURE FOR THE SUCK TIME WASTING EXCESSES.

For 7 years, I could sign in with one step using a Firefox password saving app built into Firefox. -WITHOUT TYPING

now it takes me many steps AND 3 PAGE CHANGES.

They forced me to lengthen my password

They forced me to adopte "secutity questions"

User name not not capable of being stored -should be USER'S OPTION

They forced me to adopt a stupid moronic "picture password"

"Keep me signed in" NEVER EVER WORKS

"REGISTER THIS DEVICE TO AVOID SECURITY QUESTIONS NEVER EVER WORKS

PREVIOUSLY, I signed in by:

-go to log-in page (stored username & password fill form fields in)

Pressed "sign in" or log in or whatever the button was called.

NOW, the procedure is:

Type username
click on 'button'
change page
type username again
'click on button'
change page
type password
'click on button'

WHEN SOMETHING TAKES 10 TIMES LONGER TO DO, THAT IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT OR AN UPGRADE.  iT IS A DENIAL OF SERVICE LEVELS PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED.  iT'S A DOWNGRADE.

ANY HELP GOING BACK TO THE EFFICIENCY I HAD FOR 7 YEARS, WHICH VERIZON HAS DESTROYED, IS APPRECIATED.  THIS INCLUDES THE TECHNICAL MONSTERS OF VERIZON ITSELF.  GIVE ME BACK WHAT YOU TOOK AWAY --ONE CLICK SIGN-IN-- AND I WILL LOVE YOU.

I SHOULD BE THE ONLY JUDGE OF HOW MANY STEPS IT TAKES FOR ME TO SIGN IN.

I AM THE PAYING CUSTOMER.

I SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION.

SIGN IN WENT FROM ONE STEP WITH NO TYPING, to

8 STEPS, 3 PAGES AND 3 TIMES BEING FORCED TO DO TYPING

THESE DOWNGRADES OF SERVICE COULDN'T SUCK MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!