Need to Reinstate Keep Me Signed In!
AMTHE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, I'm starting to really tire of having to sign in everytime I want to check my email on my home computer. Since I have to use my work logon everytime I leave my computer at the office, I can tell you that I don't want the same setup at home. I'm the only one using my computer at home and I don't need to have to sign in every single time. I've been considering getting rid of my AT&T account since their price went up and using only my Verizon account, but maybe that would be nuts. At least I can stay signed in for 2 weeks with AT&T.

The Verizon email page is really terribly designed. There needs to be more space to read the messages and a single link to contact Verizon somewhere, but not so many direct links taking up needed space at the bottom. The Verizon red banner doesnt' need to hog space either. I know that I'm using Verizon! Please shape up this program. Please.

0 Likes
Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
dilittlebird

The only way I can keep myself signed in is to minimize the screen so it goes to the bottom tool bar, then if I want to go to any sites on the internet, I open the browser again, and I use that one to access other internet sites, I can click on the bottom to then view my email when needed. And when done reading email, minimize again. It works for quite a few hours.

Better than signing in a dozen times a day.

0 Likes
AMTHE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for sharing your work around. I hope Verizon doesn't think this is a solution and thinks we all should contort ourselves needlessly. I'm buying their service. I suppose I can decide their service isn't worth buying, but it's part of my bundle. So, I'm paying for it period. Verizon really has no excuse for not developing the best product available or for not delivering what its customers are saying, quite vocally, what they want and need.

0 Likes
Logging in every time I access my Mail
cmw4
Enthusiast - Level 3

It just started and I  do not like it.   It is annoying .   Ask me a security question every few weeks, but if I want to remain signed in, I should have that capability.  Did you ever think of asking your customers what they would like?   Why don't you spend the effort on Spam that keeps coming. How many email addressess do I have to block?

Re: Logging in every time I access my Mail
thumper420
Enthusiast - Level 1

Completely agree with the above post......we used to be able to stay logged in for 2 weeks.......what happened?? Did Verizon in their infinate wisdom decide to hire a new IT guy who does not have a clue about customer programming or convenience?? IF anyone has a workaround on how to get around the constant logging in.......I would greatly appreciate your telling the rest of ushow to do it. Thanks.

gmstewart
Enthusiast - Level 3

This discriminates against we who are handicapped! No waning, no explanation, just making our email inaccessible. Please fix this ASAP!  Dangerous not being able to communicate with our doctors.

0 Likes
soofoo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  Time to switch.

ckted428

What a pain, having to sign in each time accessing e-mail!

0 Likes
pwcrickman

Please restore the old login process which allowed the login to stay current for more than one week.  It is very inefficient to have to login each time I open Internet Explorer. 

0 Likes
F4Gary

Why is this never addressed?  I've never seen a solution or explanation from Verizon.

0 Likes