Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
JohnDotCom
Enthusiast - Level 2

How Stupid does Verizon think their customer are?  

I received this message when I clicked on my shortcut which takes me direct to email..."We have been experiencing problems with the "Keep Me Signed In" functionality and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Why don't they just tell the truth an admit that they intentionally broke it to divert customers into the current "security enhancement dialog?"

cmw4
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am sure this will get me kicked me off, but here are the Verizon Execs. I have already emailed oneof them and got a phone message.

http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

gmstewart
Enthusiast - Level 3

JohnDotCom is right in saying:

How Stupid does Verizon think their customer are?  

I received this message when I clicked on my shortcut which takes me direct to email..."We have been experiencing problems with the "Keep Me Signed In" functionality and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Why don't they just tell the truth an admit that they intentionally broke it to divert customers into the current "security enhancement dialog?"

Being handicapped, my email piles up as my hours are limited. At least they finally acknowledge the problem.

Denying access is a serious infringement; can't Verizon fix the problem THEY CREATED?

sign in unwieldy
signinmess
Enthusiast - Level 1

about a week and a half ago, the sign in process for email got more and more messy. it was never as seemless as yahoo, but now it requires login name and password every time. Lately it has had a message saying "we apologize that our remember me function is not working". What a mess! Anybody find a way around this?

Re: Need to Reinstate Keep Me Signed In!
apalachee
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is so not Verizon.  What's going with the signing in problem.  It's been 2 months.  Really time to change to another provider.

JohnDotCom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was helping a blind user who will get no benefit from the "Chosen Image" part of their security enhancement and now can't get to his email.  It was remined me of the pompus "Your call is important to us..." (that's why we sent it to this useless voicemail purgatory rather than just silencing the ringer).

JohnDotCom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Signing in every time...

Verizon must have just heard how much Comcast and other internet providers were making by forcing eyes onto a sign in page with ads, rather than direct to your email.  Another thing that ties in with this is: once they know you are a customer they can tailor (rather modify) the ads.

tictoced
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK Verizon, it is past time to fix this sign in problem. If it is not fixed soon i will go to another provider

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

There seems to be confused statements coming out.  Supposedly it was planned to not be coming back, as confirmed by Nilda.  At least one panel now comments about it being a known problem being worked on.

keepmesignedin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Congestion Management

on the network through mechanisms such as real-time throttling, blocking, or dropping of specific end user traffic. There are no usage caps applicable to Verizon Online's Internet access services