Re: "Keep Me Signed In" feature for email
pised
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for posting that info, however I still can't stay signed in. Any  thoughts.

tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

I have the same problem, live in zipcode 08879 New Jersey.  I still have to sign in each time even though I selected keep me signed in option.

Any ideas?

pised
Enthusiast - Level 2

Either the full fix isn't fully implemented as of yet, or there is still a problem. I have little faith in the way these guys do things. This should have never happend in the first place.

0 Likes
Sign in
Hortensia1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Despite the good news we will be able to sign in and stay for 2 weeks, it is not working for me.  Most was 2 days, barely.

0 Likes
Re: Sign in
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Hortensia wrote:

Despite the good news we will be able to sign in and stay for 2 weeks, it is not working for me.  Most was 2 days, barely.

Works as well as it ever did for me.  But tends to require that you start at http://verizon.com, rather than jumping to one of the later pagees.  You are still definitely logged off after some actions, something that has been true for years.  But if you enter at the main verizon page, it automatically logs you on again.

0 Likes
Re: Logging in every time I access my Mail
tallyho4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hate to have to log in every time. Will change services if thids isn't restored to the old, easy way.

Carneno
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I have this same issue always.  It always logs me out after a short time even after I check the "Keep me signed in" box.

Was this problem ever resolved?

Thanks,

Tony

tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

No Tony, It has never been resolved.  It is still happening on a daily basis the only way I can get around it is if I keep the window minimized all day so I don't have to keep signing in constantly thruout the day.  This issue sucks, when they say to put your password in it comes up under the name you originally put it in, but  verizon cell service account comes up which I do not have, then jumps to verizon residential in bold red. In my area New Jersey, it is and has been the same problem never fixed! The system signs you out after a while and you constantly have to sign in all over again! 

Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
gmstewart
Enthusiast - Level 3

VERIZON,

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL

This is second time this has happened in a few months!

Thought this was fixed, did you forget something again?

Blaming on Red China? Snowden?

You are wasting all that advertising money; word-of-mouth

on social media travels faster.

0 Likes
Re: WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL
Carneno
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is rediculous! ! !

Verizon.net is probably the only website in the world where the "Keep me logged in" feature does not work.  Every company has that feature and it works.  Even the smallest websites.

I have developed websites in the past and have always set that feature in my code.  It's so easy to do and maintain.  I could probably fix it in about 15 minutes.

Verizon must have incompetent technicians working on their website if they can't figure out how to fix that problem.

Tony

0 Likes