FiOS availability mistake.
ZMeredith

I moved in to this place December 1st, 2009.

I have called at minimum 9 times to Verizion Fios (have tried multiple departments) explaining this issue, every time I was told it should be available for my building and that they would send forms to the engineering to get this corrected and would call me back within a week. I received 1 phone call total after all of the initial requests from someone stating it would be available the following week (that was 6 months ago).

Currently all buildings on my street currently have Fios, EXCEPT mine. All the buildings are identical and owned by the same guy. I have contacted the Landlord and he said when he signed the contract it 4 years ago it was for all of his buildings to have it installed.

The fiberloop is clearly in front of my building a mere 30 feet from my front door step, it's not like it magically ends at 503 e. elmwood, skips my building, and then starts again at 499 e. elmwood.

{edited for privacy}

Now if you could kindly explain to me why 10.5 months later I still am without this service it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and another thing, at least once a month we get promotions in our mailbox to sign up for FiOS, I would imagine you would only send those to people who actually have the service available since there are no DSL/phone promotions included on it.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS availability mistake.
ZMeredith

Basically what I'm looking for is an e-mail address or a phone # other than the general customer service line being that clearly they are not going to assist with this obvious mistake in the contract with the landlord

I have provided contact details for him on several of my calls to VZ, but I called him yesterday and to this day he has not received any phone calls from VZ.

0 Likes