Verizon, do any of your reps know the Cartoon Network HD channel is active?
blushrts

I've tried two times now to get this issue resolved.  I use a cable card and can see the new channel (757) in the guide and have programming data.  When I tune the channel I get an error that I need to subscribe to the channel.  Last night I was told that the channel isn't available to the ExtremeHD package.  Today I was told the channel isn't available in any package.  I even showed the agent the press release:   http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/Cartoon-Network-HD-Joins-the-FiOS-TV-Lineup/bc-p/495337... and was told that wasn't for my area (Harrisburg PA).

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, do any of your reps know the Cartoon Network HD channel is active?
SeeSharper
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am struggling with the same issue. I havent made it through the tech support queue yet, I gave up after an hour this morning. I thought maybe my HD package didnt have it, but in the package configuration page it shows as a channel in all the HD packages. Its a minor annoyance, but some kind of response from Verizon would be great.

0 Likes
elizar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue here in Buffalo, NY. Seems our region must be a little more patient.  

charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Is it possible that you guys haven't checked that it's just not in your 'favorites' selection?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

New authorizations may need to be sent to all of your boxes. Please press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

0 Likes