Watch ESPN App says you are not authorized to view this please contact your service provider?
dgv72

I have Fios Extreme and Quantum 50 MB/S.  I was not authorized to watch the Monday night football game on my ipad.  I tried logging in and out.  I tried deleting the app and re-installing it.  I am very confused.   I have done this in the past, but it would not let me no matter what I tried to do.  I even deleted cookies and history.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan

0 Likes
Re: Watch ESPN App says you are not authorized to view this please contact your service provider?
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I get the same thing on my Kindle Fire. Only the NFL games give me this message. I am assuming you probably have to have the Sunday Ticket full package to see these games on handheld devices.

0 Likes
Re: Watch ESPN App says you are not authorized to view this please contact your service provider?
scbrow03

I curious as to how you get this fixed.  I am having the same problem with Watch ESPN as well as anything I want to watch live on my iPad with the FiOS mobile app.  I've made several calls to customer service/chats with tech support to attempt to to resolve this, lots of "we'll call you backs" to no avail.  Somewhere my account is showing that I have a pending order which is (according to technical support) the magic bullet to fix my problem.  

Sorry I'm not much help - I'm trying to resolve this myself!

0 Likes
KR8CAOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you watch any show at all using the WATCHESPN app?  if not then you may not be logged in with the primary user id or the user id you are logged in under may not have those TV privileges selected.  This would be changed by the primary user name on the account, managing sub-accounts and checking the box for access to TV.  If you can watch other shows then it is possible that you are in a geographical location that is subject to blackout for the game. 

0 Likes
KR8CAOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Monday night football is only available on WATCHESPN from a desktop,xbox (with xbox live gold), Apple TV, and ipads.  Not on a Kindle, or android devices.

The sunday ticket from direct tv does not apply to WATCHESPN app.

0 Likes
KR8CAOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

check and be sure that you are using a login with the correct priveleges.  If you are logging in with a sub-account, then the primary user needs to enable your tv priveleges from myverizon after they login and manage sub-accounts.

0 Likes