Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Quick Link to Place into my favorites for the site builder

mr300
Contributor
Contributor

Quick Link to Place into my favorites for the site builder

Message 1 of 3
(1,516 Views)

Maybe it already exists, but the Verizon site is SOOOOO hard to navigate, I can NOT find it.

I created my own webpage, to share photos, etc.  I want to ad and change photos once a week.

I need a link to the EDIT page, so I can do this.

I want a link to click to get me straight away to the edit page, and I want it on my browser LINKS box.

I am signed in already, and it take about 5 clicks to get to the edit page.  THAT'S   DUMB   !!!!

2 REPLIES 2
armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Quick Link to Place into my favorites for the site builder

Message 2 of 3
(1,483 Views)

mr300 wrote:

... I want a link to click to get me straight away to the edit page, and I want it on my browser LINKS box ...

Try one of these links:
https://my.verizon.com/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzcp_pws_Landing
https://my.verizon.com/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pws

kristen
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Quick Link to Place into my favorites for the site builder

Message 3 of 3
(1,347 Views)

Did you find a fix to this?  I've used Verizon's Site Builder for many years but not recently.  This morning I went to work on something I began about a year ago, intending to publish it.  I got most of the work done, it took me 2 hours.  Suddenly I can't get into site builder at all.  All links bring me to the home page.  I need to recover my hard work if I can't do it with Verizon.  I don't know if I can recreate everything I just did. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title