Unreturned equipment charge on my bill for over a year-so disgusted by Verizon
fedupcustomer22

I returned all of my TV equipment to a Verizon store in June of 2012!  I started seeing an unreturned equipment charge on my bill of over $500.  I have receipts for what I returned.  I have called Verizon many, many times trying to resolve this.  We even drove 20 miles to a store to speak to someone face to face since the phone was no help.  A woman at the Redlands, CA store told my husband that the charge would be taken off.  It is still on our bill, months later!  I am so disgusted by this company.  What do I have to do to get this bogus charge off my bill?  I've already done so much and wasted so much of my own time on this.  I refuse to drive to another store or sit on the phone with anyone trying to take care of this.  As soon as I have another home phone option I can't wait to get rid of my Verizon service.  Can anyone help me get this charge off of my bill for good? 

0 Likes
Re: Unreturned equipment charge on my bill for over a year-so disgusted by Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Unreturned equipment charge on my bill for over a year-so disgusted by Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, we have close your private support case. Feel free to make a new post any time you need assistance.

Thanks,

Jose_VZ

0 Likes