2 Years Later... 150/65 Still Unavailable
kyse1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon Fios,

It's been a couple years now since you've release your 150/65 tier.  You've even released a 300/65 tier.  I've been patiently waiting for my opportunity to upgrade and throw more cash at you, but I get the runaround when I speak to customer service and all attempts to obtain this upgrade have failed.

Funny thing happened to me recently.  I was recently speaking to a business rep who informed me I would be able to receive 150/65 under a business account (bundled with tv/2 phone lines as well, yet I've seen posts on here stating business lines don't allow bundles).  So apparently it is available, but you want me to throw you 3 times my current cost to get it?  Nice.  Yes, I'd love the opportunity to give you more money for a product I want that you advertise you offer, but I don't feel like I should be gouged at 3x the cost.  I also feel it's rediculous you refuse to offer static ip's to residential accounts.  Basic features of ethernet being held back to add value to business accounts?  I feel like good progress is being hindered to support your business plan.  Too bad theirs no competition to make you play nice.

So here I am venting on your forum, because obviously there is no other recourse.

Cheers

0 Likes