300 dollar gift card
umbawojo

I purchased the Fios double play in August 2013. I was told if I signed for 2 years, I would get a 300 dollar gift card. The card never came after a month, and when I contacted Verizon, they told me I have to wait 90 days. 90 days came and went and no 300 dollar card. Contacted Verizon again, and after about 2 hrs. on the phone they told me I don't get a 300 dollar gift card. I told them when I signed up they told me I would. I was put in contact with a supervisor named Rasheed {edited for privacy}, who told me he would check the phone messages and emails, since they are all recorded. He said he would get back to me in 30 minutes. That was Friday, January 3rd. It is now Tuesday at 9pm and I have repeatedly called Mr. {edited for privacy}, only to get his answering machine. I am now to the point where if you are not going to give me the 300 dollar gift card that was promised, at least let me out of the contract. I don't want to do business with a company that treats their customers like this. 

0 Likes
Re: 300 dollar gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi umbawojo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello umbawojo,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. Let us know if the bridge to our Retentions helped or if you ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes
umbawojo

Nobody is helping me. I was promised call backs and never recieved them. They were suppossed to review tapes on my phone conversation, which, if they did, they would know that I was promised a 300 dollar gift card. I just want out of Verizon Fios now. I don't want to be stuck in a 2 year contract, which I never would have signed up for if I wasn't getting a 300 dollar gift card. I have told others about the lack of customer support, and have already talked at least one of my friends that were considering switching to stay with cable. This isn't worth the hassle.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please follow the instructions given by LawrenceC above.  An agent is waiting to assist you.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep
Hello umbawojo,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with anything the Retention reps said or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy
0 Likes