Can't Change Browser Toolbar Icons
hamiltonburger

A few weeks ago the Verizon browser toolbar icons changed and I can't change them back.  I go to Customize and the "buttons" list is empty.  I can add, delete and change the order but when I click finished, the toolbar is no different.  Fios Tech Support told me to call the e-center because "they do all the buttons and window and icons for us".  I couldn't get a answer either way if I still had the ability to customize my toolbar.  It made no sense that someone at Verizon needed to remove the Music and TV button and replace it with the Bookmark button by phone.  Of course the e-center is only open during daytime hours.  Am I missing something or did Verizon take away a basic customization function?

0 Likes
Re: Can't Change Browser Toolbar Icons
cjacobs001
Contributor - Level 3
ummm, verizon has no program that controls your browzer toolbar customization functions.   it may be that the verizon toolbar has lost some functionality, though.  But tech support will not be able to assist with this.  thie would be a programming issue.   you might try uninstalling it and then try reinstalling it.  and, um, the e-center has nothing to do with your browzer.  they deal with access to your financial info on the internet.
0 Likes
Re: Can't Change Browser Toolbar Icons
DzWR
Contributor - Level 1
If you want you could always restore the browser back to default and start from scratch.  I take it you are using Internet Explorer?  I try to avoid that browser as much as possible but if I ever had a problem with it, restoring it always helps.
0 Likes