Can't login to ESPN3
AlbertHall

I thought I would watch some programming over the internet on ESPN3. I selected Verizon FIOS and it asked me for my username and password. My password is more than 16 characters. The login for getting ESPN3 wouldn't not accept passwords longer than 16 even though it works fine for Verizon nromally. This cut-off needs to be fixed. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't login to ESPN3
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
AlbertHall

This is a programming issue - not something wrong with my account. Read the problem more carefully, please. Ok, taliking with various Verizon folks now about their access to network programming online.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think you can access it direct through their website without having to re-login at espn 

so it might avoid that problem.

so login at www.verizon.com/fiostvonline    and then once you're in just click on any espn program and you are already logged in, so it should not ask you to do it twice. 

0 Likes