Compliments To Techman28 And Kathleen -- The Email Issues
EHSFIOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just a brief note to let everyone know that Techman28 has spent quite a bit of time today, not only with prompt replies and PMs on the email issue I posted about in another thread (and so have others), but also in providing "behind-the-scenes" assistance with their tech support and customer service group. He can sure crack the whip if he needs to.......

He also dogs the threads on this forum, so your time posting here is not wasted. An all around good guy.

Then there's Kathleen, who I can best compiment by saying she's the perfect "moderate" Moderator. Keeps inmates in the forum asylum in check, but in a very nice way.

Between the two of them today, I'm happy to continue to try and straighten out these Verizon email issues, rather than jump ship to OptOnline -- I sure wasn't saying that earlier today after having been put through the wringer by their phone FIOS support group people. And no, I did not reformat my hard disk.

Have a good weekend, all.

EHSFIOS

Re: Compliments To Techman28 And Kathleen -- The Email Issues
prisaz
Legend

@EHSFIOS wrote:

Just a brief note to let everyone know that Techman28 has spent quite a bit of time today, not only with prompt replies and PMs on the email issue I posted about in another thread (and so have others), but also in providing "behind-the-scenes" assistance with their tech support and customer service group. He can sure crack the whip if he needs to.......

He also dogs the threads on this forum, so your time posting here is not wasted. An all around good guy.

Then there's Kathleen, who I can best compiment by saying she's the perfect "moderate" Moderator. Keeps inmates in the forum asylum in check, but in a very nice way.

Between the two of them today, I'm happy to continue to try and straighten out these Verizon email issues, rather than jump ship to OptOnline -- I sure wasn't saying that earlier today after having been put through the wringer by their phone FIOS support group people. And no, I did not reformat my hard disk.

Have a good weekend, all.

EHSFIOS

I am sure they like nice complements. I too have been sending information in private mail to try and help. I have had very reliable mail with Verizon for years and years. The two of them deserve Compliments for all they do, and you deserve multiple Kudos for giving them.

Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Kathleen
VZ Employee Emeritus

EHSFIOS wrote:

Hey, hey, hey ... I resemble that remark!!!

Oh and I forgot to say ... GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Techman28!

Message Edited by Kathleen on 06-19-2009 02:42 PM
0 Likes
Tektronic
Enthusiast - Level 3
i ❤️Man Tongue

@Kathleen wrote:

@EHSFIOS wrote:

Hey, hey, hey ... I resemble that remark!!!

Oh and I forgot to say ... GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Techman28!

Message Edited by Kathleen on 06-19-2009 02:42 PM

0 Likes