customercare support with no idea what they are supporting
SenthilD

I am trying to get a new Internet connection to my new appartment for the last 8 days, the day one 5th Oct I requested for a new order, the customer care support agent missed to enter .com in my email adress and i wasted one day and need to cancel the order for a new order to raise. I felt verizon keeping customer care support people who dont know the basics of email address that ends with @domain.com/in/net..etc

On the second day 6th Oct, I raised a new order and the agent told me that everything is good, credit check is approved and cleared, shipment is started, I can expect the shipment by Thursday 8th Oct 2015.

Since I didnt get any update about shipment on 8th Oct, I called up the customer care to enquire the status, they menioned it was pending for the credit check clearance. and they just cleared it. I was shocked because the agent confirmed me on 6th oct that everything is fine and I dont need to worry. now they are telling me its not cleared..  thats when I felt how the people give the false commitment.

The next day 9th Oct, I lost faith on the customer care and called up again to verify the status of the order, however I got an another surprise from them, they came up with new story that, there is a problem with the order in backend system and its not getting processed, and I need to cancel the order and raise a new one. when I started shouting them, they said, it will be taken care automatically and I will get a new order number so i received a new order number after few hours.

The next day 11th OCt, I got the UPS tracking code, I called up the customer care again to know when the shipment will happen, they told me it will be on 15th Oct by worst case. and I was expecting the internet connection to be setup on 9th or 10th Oct before or on the day I go to my new apartment. I was again shouting them for a quciker delivery, again the agent gave me  an another false commitment that it will get delivered by 12th or 13th itself.

Today, 12th Oct I verified the tracking number in UPS site and got to know that, there is no shipment with that tracking number, when I contacted the verizon support, they say the have no idea what is the problem.. they are with the same story that the shipment started and i need to check UPS.. 

God only know when the shipment will come and when I get the internet connection. 

This is the first time, I am contacting a customer care who dont know what they are supporting, giving all the false commitments,  dont know the basics of email address. dont have any escalation contacts.

I am about to call them again to get the connection, as I dont have any other option, my appartment has only verizon as network provider.

if any one come across such issues, let me know know how to proceed further..

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: customercare support with no idea what they are supporting
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SenthilD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: customercare support with no idea what they are supporting
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SenthilD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes