Development Agreement Greenway Farm
mpetro519

Hello!

I live in a large development of 279 units. The development was wired for FIOS internet and has FIOS boxes throughout. Many of us have tried to get service with FIOS but are told we're not servicable.

I recently got in touch with a representative that was able to discover that the development has an HOA agreement with Comcast so the development is not servicable. I am the HOA president of the community and we have NO such agreement. We desperately want FIOS in the neighborhood. I have tried many times to reach someone that can delve into this issue and try and find this agreement, if it exists, so I can void it and allow FIOS into the community. No customer service representatives over the phone thus far have been able to get me in touch with someone that can.

Who can I contact to fix this error and get FIOS to my residents?

0 Likes
Re: Development Agreement Greenway Farm
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mpetro519,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes