DNS not resolving correctly
arboristsite

Hello,

I have several mobile users and broadband users that cannot get the DNS to resolve properly for my site.  Could you please resolve the IP 206.72.199.48 to www.arboristsite.com.  I can give you a list of users that would be happy to be back on.  It is only with verizon customers.  for the 90% of our users it's fine.  I changed DNS on June 18th.  They have had problems ever since.  Here is a screenshot of one user.

Thank YOU!! image

0 Likes
Re: DNS not resolving correctly
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello arboristsite,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Contact Us

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@arboristsite wrote:

Hello,

I have several mobile users and broadband users that cannot get the DNS to resolve properly for my site.  Could you please resolve the IP 206.72.199.48 to www.arboristsite.com.  I can give you a list of users that would be happy to be back on.  It is only with verizon customers.  for the 90% of our users it's fine.  I changed DNS on June 18th.  They have had problems ever since.  Here is a screenshot of one user.

Thank YOU!! 

If it is really just a few Verizon users, maybe just tell them to use a different DNS server rather than Verizon's? There is no need to use Verizon's, there are lots of free ones out there, do a Google search. I use OpenDNS, I switched away from Verizon's servers 4-5 years ago because of problems reaching sites, OpenDNS works great and is very reliable IMO, and I just got to your site just fine.

Just a suggestion for a quick fix.....but eventually Verizon's servers will catch up on the change and all will work again, the trouble is, who knows how long it will take, could be tomorrow, next week, next month......

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

arboristsite

We are not using verizon's DNS.   

The issue is verizon WIRELESS users cannot connect to our web page.  So the IP is not propagating correctly with Verizon.
I will send ticket in to the email provided.  
Thank you

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes