Filing a Complaint
Fongy2

To Whom It May Concern:

After using Verizon FiOS for the past two years, this is the first time I've been disappointment. When I signed a lease with my apartment, Verizon FiOS was the only option. I signed up for their 15/5 mbps plan + was given a 35 dollar credit/month for the next 12 months. 

When that deal expired back in September, I was offered a deal to upgrade to the 50/50 mbps plan. Before agreeing to the upgrade, I has asked the sales representatives what the new price. I was quoted 44.99/month for the next 12 months and 49.99/month afterwards for the next 12 months. I asked the sales representative several time, and was quoted the same price. Thinking I would be paying 44.99/month + tax for the next 12 months, I agreed to upgrade. 

So, when I got my bill earlier this November, I was shocked to see that I was being charged 89.99/month for my 50/50 mbps upgrade. I even looked back at the copy of the chat I had with the sales representative. Clearly, it was written that I would pay 44.99/month. Thinking Verizon would honor this deal because it was written, I called the billing to get them to adjust my bill. To my surprise, they would not honor that price, and said that the price I was seeing on my bill was correct. I asked to speak with a supervisor. However, the sales represenative said that her supervisor was busy and that they would call the next day. I did not receive a call. 

I tried chatting with another billing representative, and again, was told they would not honor the price. Thinking maybe it was better to call, I again called billing. The billing represenative said they were not sure why I was quoted that price, and that he would downgrade my services  back to my previous services. 

A month later, the services are still listed as the same 50/50 mbps service, and I will be left again with a bill of 89.99. I definitely will be writing a letter to corporate to express my disappointment with Verizon FiOS and their customer services. 

0 Likes
Re: Filing a Complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes