Fios Gigabit has been at download 110 mbps for the past few weeks.
revok

I have been testing and checking for the past few days and I avg around 110 mbps download and 700 Upload.

**bleep** is going on with their service?

Also every time i check the chat option is always busy, calling the phone now said it would get me to the next rep in 4 min now on hold for 15 min, no email option.

This is teriable customer service, I am paying for a service I have not been getting.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Gigabit has been at download 110 mbps for the past few weeks.
jonjones1
Legend

@revok wrote:

I have been testing and checking for the past few days and I avg around 110 mbps download and 700 Upload.

**bleep** is going on with their service?

Also every time i check the chat option is always busy, calling the phone now said it would get me to the next rep in 4 min now on hold for 15 min, no email option.

This is teriable customer service, I am paying for a service I have not been getting.

Well you are also not giving any information either. How are you testing?

is it from Verizon’s official test sites? https://www.verizon.com/SpeedTest/instantinternet.aspx

Please remember you are one customer out of millions so at certain times waits will be longer.

verizon uses the gotcha of “up to” in their language but you may have a provision issue.

turn off your router and ALL computers, tablets, smart TVs, phones and anything using the internet. I mean completely off.

wait 10 minutes and then turn the router on and wait until it’s fully booted up. Then turn on one ethernet connected tablet or desktop or laptop connected directly to the router and then go to the Test site. If you see 940/880 or there about then it’s your devices.

turn them back on and test each one. Please note connections through WiFi do not count only hard wired.

0 Likes